Your health is our first priority.
Due to the latest notifications for the covid-19, we take all the appropriate measures to protect our guests and the staff. At the moment, the staffs are trained on the new operating rules. We monitoring carefully all the new rules of the Foreign and Commonwealth office and local authorities.
Due to the latest notifications, we take the following measures to protect our guests and staff:
- A team of Senior Managers serve as experts on property to ensure all health and safety measures set forth by government mandates are implemented.
- Temperature checks will be required of all manager, employees, vendor and contractor as they arrive at the hotel.
- We provide each member of the staff with adequate personal protection measures.
- Τhere is now special equipment (medical kit) in case in the event of an incident.
- At the reception there will be antiseptic with a minimum of 60% alcohol are available for use by the guests.
- In accordance with Physical Distancing regulations , the lobby, the front desk areas, and the pool areas have been re-designed to reflect the appropriate distancing.
- Disinfection of the keys
- Sanitary services in all public areas and in particular in high risk items.
- Room cleaning with steam cleaner
- Collaboration with a doctor specialized on COVID-19
- We keep a file with the number of the stuff and the guest details that they will be accommodated at the hotel (name, nationality, check in date, check out day, telephone number, e-mail, address), for reasons of public health protection.
Information for the guests:
- New check out time 11.00 and check in 15.00
- The breakfast will be “Served”.
- Before your arrival you will receive a form to feel with your details (name, passport number, phone number, country, nationality) so during your arrival you will just have to take the room key.
- For public health protection, every hotel must keep an updated record of staff members and all guests staying at the hotel – name, nationality, date of arrival and departure, contact details (address, telephone, e-mail), so that communication is possible if a coronavirus case is identified at a later time.
- The hotel observe General Regulation on Personal Data Protection (GDPR) and the information will be kept on file for reasons of public health protection.
- There will be no daily change of sheets and towels. Cleaning services will not be regular during the stay in the room.
- A safe distance (between 1m and 2m) must be maintained between guests and hotel staff and between each guest.
- Wash both hands regularly with soap and water.
- Follow and respect the floor markings specifically designed to avoid coming into contact with other guests.
- Refrain from touching the reception desk and other communal parts of the hotel.
- Payment: we recommend use of credit cards for all transactions.
- If you feel unwell during your stay: please contact reception from your room for advice on what to do next.
- There will be no themed nights for 2020. Also, the pool bar and the restaurant will remain closed.
The hotel observe General Regulation on Personal Data Protection (GDPR) and the information will be kept on file for reasons of public health protection.